This car has been meticulously maintained and has never left me stranded at the track. As an Instructor with both the BMW and Porsche Clubs I need a reliable, safe and fun car.
Exceptionally well documented since 2015 when I started the transformation to more track than street. I drive this to the track and back and it still is plated.
It has never been in an accident, original paint (front bumper was repainted) and has a clean Carfax. The hood and mirrors have a carbon fiber wrap. The hood wrap and the front bumper were touched up as the previous owner used a heat gun to remove the 3M wrap.
• SMG transmission, original paint with 210,111 kms
• Lightened – interior removed from the dash rearward. Sunroof delete with CF plug. It still has creature comforts like AC and a radio • Sparco XL driver’s seat with removable halo protection and passenger Sparco Evo L (both expired) • Schroth 6 point driver and passenger harnesses (expired)
• TMS aluminum rear subframe bushings • TMS aluminum rear trailing arm bushings • TMS aluminum rear control arm upper/inner monoballs
• Rogue engineering TRACK FLCA Bushings • Bimmerworld Track exhaust• Euro Headers (cat delete) and Euro section 1
• O’Brian Motorsports welded in 4 point ½ cage • MCS 2 -way Damper set:2.25” with race plates and Hypercoil 6” 600lb and 5” 800lb springs. Coilovers removed and fully serviced Jan2022 • APR Carbon Fiber GT- @50 61” rear wing • Hard Motorsports front undertray splitter • Connecting rod bearings and vanos rebuild 11/21/18 • New front bearings 2019 • PFC 355mm front floating rotors with CSL carriers and PFC 11’s front and rear pads • Comes with square OEM 255/40/18 Michelin 4s (2021) tires and Square Apex 18/10/25mm with (2020) 265/35/18 Trofeo R’s
• New ½ shafts April 2022
• Active Autowerkes Prima Supercharger (485HP) and tune installed Jan2021
It also has a Westfalia E46 trailer hitch that I use for my tire trailer. Trailer is not included. I have all of the service documentation from 2015 and will gladly share that info as required.
I have way more pictures but can only post 16.
All this car needs is a brake flush and fresh oil and it's ready to go.
Any questions please fire away.