For Sale: 1989 BMW 325is
This is now a race car and not street legal in it’s current set up.
I’m sure I’m forgetting something but here’s a list of modification done to the car.
Engine: Engine was rebuilt at Eurasia Automotive in Edmonton with the following upgrades.
• Recondition head c/w new valves & springs from Hayward Performance
• Schrick 288 Camshaft
• Titanium Valve retaining clips
• New VAC race valves – 1mm over size.
• New Exhaust Heatshield Gasket.
• STAGE 2: "STREET & TRACK" Performance Header
• CAT-BACK Stainless-Steel Exhaust System
• Performance Spark Plug Wires
• Miller MAF & W.A.R. Combo
• Miller Pro-Street Induction Kit
• Bore out, Engine block (3.0L)
• Recondition stroker crank
• 3.0l stroker kit with Light Weight Forged Piston, High Strength Connection Rods, & Race Spec bearings
• New water pump
• Recondition the starter, alternator,
• New Oil cooler & hoses
• New Motor & transmission mounts (Neoprene)
• Installed Riot Racing 64mm Big Bore Throttle Body
• Accusump Oil System
• K&N Air filter
• Mishomoto Aluminum Rad
• Electric, Rad Fans
• 20 lb. fuel injectors & Fuel Pressure Regulator
• CEA Shifter c/w CEA linkage
• Sachs Performance Clutch Kits included the following upgraded components: (New August 2020)
o Performance Pressure Plate
o Performance Clutch Disc - Metallic
o Performance Throw-out Bearing
• JB Racing Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel (August 2020)
• Relaced transmission front seal (August 2020)
• New Differential from Metric Mechanic (race set up) 3:27 ratio
• Spare Differential from Metric Mechanic (race set up) 2:15 ratio
• New Clutch slave cylinder.
• Stainless Steel, Clutch Line hose
• Rear Axles replaced with new ones in 2014
• Complete teardown of transmission, inspection of all gear & synchro’s in 2017
• Reconditioned Driveshaft & new U-joints
• Ground Control, Coil Over Suspension kit
• New wheel bearing, front & rear (August 2020)
• Reinforcing plates for front & rear locations (weld in steel gussets)
• Install rear toe links & camber plates to achieve race spec camber & toe.
• Ireland Engineering, E30 Racing Front & Rear Sway Bar Set
o Front Adjustable endlinks (included new u-bracket and quality heim-joints).
o Front Urethane Pivot bushings with new U-clamps (and reinforcement plates.
o Front Sway Bar Locks
o Rear Adjustable Solid bar.
o Rear adjustable endlinks with sliders, heim-joints, and weld on reinforcement plates.
o Rear Solid Billet Aluminum sway bar mounts with trunk reinforcement plates
• E30 Adjustable Rear Subframe Conversion
• Welded stiffener plates added to rear suspension
• Reinforced Rear Trailing Arms
• K Sport brake upgrade
o 6 Piston Front Brakes
o 4 Piston Rear Brakes
o Front & Rear, Racing disc
o Front & Rear, Racing pads –(New pads in August 2020)
• Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses
• Performance Brake Master Cylinder 25.4mm Bore
• High Temp Brake Fluid – (flushed August 2020)
• Full roll cage, fabricated and installed by GEE & GEE racing.
• Battery Cut Off Switch / Kill Switch
• Fire suppression System – (Bottle Needs recertification)
• Fire system has nozzles in cockpit & engine bay
• 2- Racing Seats ( Passed Expiry Date)
• 2- Racing Harnesses ( Passed Expiry Date)
• After Market Floor Mounted seat rail
• After Market Seat Sliding brackets
• After Market low brackets in Black
• APR Performance Rear Spoiler
• 4 sets of wheels and tire in total – All same size 205/50/15”
• Wheels are all Team Dynamics Motorsports 15” (4x100)
• 2 sets with Used Hoosier racing tires (3-4 heat cycles)
• 1 set of Hoosier Wet racing tires
• 1 set new racing slicks
• Wheels nuts replaced with Wheels studs
• New Battery in August 2020
• Window net
• Quick release steering wheels
• Hardwire, MyLaps Transponder
• OEM Front Tow hook