1. Race car #21 / $35,000 USD Race Ready, Fast and in excellent condition (fussy owner) zero time George Dean Racing Engines, GSXR installed with BRD Dry Sump. 1 spare GSXR with BRD Dry Sump (needs freshening), Now priced at $29,000USD, $80,000USD replacement cost.
2. Car package includes; AIM Video Camera, Aim Data System, Aim Formula wheel, Bump shifter, Lap Top, complete spare front nose and wing assembly, spare front wing, low DF front flaps, good selection of Ohlin Springs from 600 to 1000lb, front-drive gears and rear-drive gears, vast selection so a guy should be able to dial in track specific gearing, 2 new spare Drive Axles from Taylor, 3 starters (new), one fuel pump (new). Car comes with Radio(s), 2 x Motorola XPR 6350 (shown in pics). Most all spares are new. NO JUNK! , 3 sets of wheels, 2 Jongbloed with AR slicks (one set fresh, the other set has a 20-minute session on them), one set of new Hoosier Rains, on BBS wheels, Trammel Bar for jigging A-arms, Toe Bars, Toe Board, MK Technologies rolling Chassis stand, MK Technologies Electric A-frame lift (newly added), MK Technologies front and rear Lift jacks, new Spare Aurora Gold Rod ends, 15 Gallon Fuel jug with Crank pump, Trailering Wheels and many other bits too numerous to list but they go with the car and again, NO JUNK bits or useless spares.
Also available but not included in the above package;
- 1 x Fresh George Dean Racing Engine, GSXR 1000 with BRD Dry sump installed $5500 (new lower price, was $6500)
- 2 new sets of American Racer (F1000 compound) slicks $1000 / $500 ea
- 1 new set of Avon slicks $900