For Sale is my 2008 BMW 135i Race Car. The car has been thoroughly modified from stock.
Here's a list of what's been done;
- Full cage, designed for both CASC and BMW Prepared Class
Designed and installed by Outline Motorsports
- Fire Suppression System
- Recaro Race seats with harness
- Full BMW OEM 1M Wide Body (not the aftermarket)
- Apex Wheels 18x10
- APR 135i Rear Wing
- Fiber glass front lip and rear diffuser
- N54 motor twin turbo 400hp
- JB4 Computer
- Solid transmission and motor mounts
- KW Clubsport 2-way Suspension
- Megan Racing rear toe, camber and trailing arms
- Turner Motorsort 28mm front sway bar
- Turner Motorsport 20mm rear sway bar
- Active Autowerks front mount intercooler
- Active Autowerks blow off valve
- Horse Power Freaks twin oil coolers (massive improvement from stock)
- Berk Racing turbo back exhaust system
- Mario Design full vinyl wrap
- Carbon fibre roof (metal sunroof deleted)
Updated pictures have been uploaded. If you require more photos in detail, feel free to ask.
This car is 95% complete. It only needs two items to fully race. A smaller set of tires and wheels, and the OBD 2 connector repaired (in the process of that).
Unfortunately this dream will not become a reality for me as I have no time to race. The car is perfect for someone who doesn't want to spend the $65,000+ I've spent building this car. There is no rust or rot on the car. Never winter driven, and was a street car before it underwent the transformation. Would love to see it go to a good home.
I'm asking $47,500 OBO. No reasonable offer will be refused. Can arrange a viewing, as the car is located at Outline Motorsports currently, near Beaton on Hwy 12. Otherwise it'll be back in the Barrie area in the coming weeks.
Feel free to ask any questions that have not been answered in the ad. I'm available at any reasonable hour and can be contacted through the ad, or call/text 416-919-5422. Thanks for looking!
**This is not a Part Out, selling only as a complete car**
This item is used
Ad id: 864