I have recently retired and am getting out of racing for health reasons. Would like my race car to go to a good home. I am willing to work with the buyer on shipping/delivery options.
1990 Spec Miata built in 2009 by RP Performance from southern rust free donor
- 1.6L Engine by RP Performance
- Full SM Roll Cage by Piper Motorsports
- Full SM suspension including Fat Cats & 99 top hats
- Advanced Autosports adjustable sway bar end links
- Torsen LSD
- Koyo aluminum race radiator
- SPX ceramic coated cold air intake
- NGK spark plugs
- MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor plug wires
- Mazdaspeed heavy duty front hubs with ARP long studs
- ACT Stage 2 clutch
- SS Braided brake hoses
- Hawk Blue brake pads
- Kirkey road race seat
- MOMO steering wheel
- Mazdaspeed exhaust with removable Bosal muffler
- Kosei K1 15” race wheels
- SFI SPEC 16.1 SCHROTH 5pt. camloc belts (Jan 2011)
- Race Technology DL1 data logger
- MYLAPS direct power transponder
- SCCA and ARMS (Atlantic Region Motorsports) log books
- Clean Title
About $4,000 worth of spare parts, both new and used, available for purchase with the car. I also have a 1997 Featherlight STL 24ft. enclosed Race Trailer ($5,000) and Pit Box ($1,200) for sale. Pricing is negotiable. Buy the whole works as a package deal for $15,000.
Original owner purchased car from RP Performance and raced in the SCCA NJRRS Championship Series at New Jersey Motorsport Park, Millville, NJ. I purchased the car from him in 2013 and raced in the Toyo Tires Spec Miata Championship Series at Atlantic Motorsport Park, Shubenacadie, NS during 2013 through 2015 seasons. Finished 7th, 6th, and 3rd in the series championship each year, respectively. Car is well sorted and very stable at speed on the track. Had its share of injuries and bruises from hard racing, but always meticulously repaired and cared for. Change fluids from storage and go racing!
More photos and information upon request. I'm happy to answer all your questions.
This item is used
Ad id: 705