2006 top-trim, soft-top, 6-speed manual Miata with great conditions and some tasteful modification. Selling AS IS. Great fun car for both track and street. Clean title and Carfax. Passed safety.
I am the second owner of this car, which has always been meticulously maintained. It's never seen snow throughout its life, and hence no rust whatsoever. There is some minor ding and dent (e.g. on front-left wheel arch). Everything works including cruise control, A/C, stereo, etc.
All modifications are professionally installed genuine parts:
- Hard Dog roll bar with padding (soft top is still functional)
- BRIDE Low Max bucket seats: they give you a lot more headroom (I'm 5'8" and can clear the roll bar even with the helmet on), and shout fit waist size up to 38" (factory seats are not available)
- Exedy lightweight flywheel & stage-1 clutch (installed last year to replace worn out stock parts; they feel very similar to stock)
- Eibach lowering spring (only about 1.5 inch lower)
- Sony head unit with USB Type-A plug in the centre console (Android Auto & Apple Carplay compatible)
- Enkei RPF-1 wheels (same dimension as stock)
All 100k major maintenance has been completed including new coolant, plugs/coils, transmission/diff oil, windshield, wipers, and even a new soft top (no worry about leak!).
All consumables are almost new, too, including Hankook RS4 tires (I also have one half-new spare) and Hawk DTC60 brake pads.
I'm willing to negotiate. If you give a good offer, I'll give you a bunch of useful tools & accessories, including a custom-fit Covercraft weatherproof cover.
Test drives are welcome in KW area. Please only contact if you are serious. Price is negotiable.