Hey Canadian racers!
Really crappy luck and timing means I have to fire sale my Volvo tractor and 53' race trailer - like asap. Willing to take trades or partial trades on tow vehicles like F350s and stacker trailers in the 30-40' range. I'm able to partially finance the sale or do a payment plan for the right buyer. Will also trade for sports racers or possibly formula cars.
First, the price. I'm asking $45k for the Volvo and $20k for the trailer on their own for $65,000 total. Buy both and I'll drop the price $10,000 to $55,000. That's how much I need to get rid of it. I paid $75,000 for the combo at the start of this year, so I'm basically losing $20,000 in 5 months... yay... :( Anyway, it's got to go so...
To sweeten the deal, I will deliver anywhere in BC or Alberta. Need it delivered east of AB and I can probably do it for fuel costs.
Specs - Trailer
* 53' Mond trailer, full height so it could be modified into a stacker with a lift installed. Currently set up as a transporter for 1 normal car/dragster and a golf cart.
* 30' of garage space and 20' of living space.
* Living space has dinette (convertible to kids size bed) bathroom w shower, sink, fridge, stove, separate bedroom with full size bed and lots of storage.
* Storage above the living space (needs some flooring) that runs the full 20' front length can be set up to hold bins with spare parts, tons of tires, etc...
* Heavy duty winch and extra long ramps for bringing cars in. Holds a car and a golf cart nicely. I had planned on putting in a pivot lift and running it as a 2 car + golf cart.
The trailer is roughly 20 years old - but I've discounted it accordingly. You know what new 53' trailers cost.. If you want to have the biggest trailer at the track for a super budget price, this is it. I planned on putting a couple grand and a few weekends into new cabinets and sprucing up the living area so my family could stay with me at the track on race weekend, but no point now. It's not fancy, but it's comfy.
Specs - Truck
This is one of the easiest to drive and most comfortable trucks you're going to get.
2009 Volvo VNL670 Sleeper Cab
-500/1850 Volvo D16 Engine (Tier 3 emissions - No DEF)
-12 speed iShift (Overdrive) w. Premium Shifter (Eco-Roll enabled) with Integrated Brake Cruise (Engine Brake)
-Alcoa Aluminum Rims
-700,000 miles (roughly)
-Newer tires (Michelin Fronts, General and BFG Rears - 22.5) with LOTS of tread left
-Newer JOST 5th wheel
-HID aftermarket headlamps
-Lockers. Interaxle and spider lock.
-Premium Leather Air Ride Seats with seat and back bolsters, 3 way lumbar and Back Cycler Massage (both driver and passenger)
-Norcold Fridge w. freezer
-Upper and lower bunk in sleeper - lower converts to office table.
-Cobra CB radio
-Power heated mirrors
-Comes with 1 set tire chains, fire extinguisher, triangle kit, wheel chocks, Brake Buddies
Approximately $28k in service done at Volvo last year including injectors (prior to me owning it)
Lots of records and paperwork included in the sale.
This combo is ready to take you to any track in North America with the turn of the key. If you're from out of Vancouver and are serious, you're welcome to have a local mechanic do an inspection for you before flying out to see it. I can also provide a video tour for you if needed.
Email me directly with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
This item is used
Ad id: 895