This has been a great and fun car for me to get back into racing, but next year I'm moving on to a V8 powered car.
This is a 2001 Focus ZTS Sedan that I'm currently running in GT5. This car placed 3rd in GT5 in the 3 hour race last year.
This is a teched car for 2016 and is totally turn key!
What it has:
- 2.0L Zetec motor with Garrett T25 turbo w/internal waste gate
- 42 lb Bosch Green Monster injectors
- adjustable waste gate actuator up to 20 psi (currently set at 7psi)
- Eibach race shocks and springs 2 seasons old.
- New EBC front race pads on ATE drilled rotors
- has 05 Focus ST rear disc
- professional tuning by Tom @ Focus Power Performance Tuning
- AEM wide band O2 sensor with Air Fuel Ratio gauge.
- SCT X4 programmer
- Water temp, Oil pressure and Boost gauges
- removable steering wheel
- 3 sets of rims and tires all 205/50/15 RA1's
What it needs:
You can contact me at [email protected] or by pm here.
Thanks for your time!!