302 Chev Crankshaft & Rods Up for sale
VERY RARE 1968-1969 302 Z-28 Chevy crankshaft.
* This is a large journal steel GM crank and is part# 1178
* The crank is standard on the rods and mains.
* Large Journal Rod 2.10 Mains 2.450 Displacement 302
* This was from a 1969 Camaro Z28 Car , put on shelf in 1979 . I have had it for some time now and never got to it . Was in dry storage and it looks great. May need a light polish just to clean it up a bit. A must for anyone wanting the nicest possible crankshaft for their special build....Or build a numbers car.
* These were the special 302 crankshafts used in the Camaros and Firebirds raced in the SCCA Trans Am Competition
*Very Very Rare 302 5.0 Liter , (used Old Stock, GM Discontinued, No Longer Available), Small Block Chevy Chevrolet Forged Large Journal Crankshaft,
* A Chev 302 Will spin up to 12,000 RPM with a little encouragement .
* No Pay pal
* No third party buyers
Condition : used Sold As Is .