Location: Montreal, QC
2006 Radical SR3 1340cc with High Downforce Kit / fully upgraded to Radical Cup specifications.
• Low hour K8 1340cc Suzuki Hyabusa engine with Radical Dry sump system
• Fuel injected
• Dry sump equipped (Radical)
• Gear Drive Unit oil cooler
• GDU recent rebuild
• Mechanical Paddle shifters system (adapted from a STOHR…. works really nice!)
• High downforce body
• High downforce front dive planes, undertray
• Upgraded carbon fiber dual-element rear wing (not seen in the attached pics)
• One set of wheels (SR8 rear wides)
• Full AIM Evo 4 data system
• AIM Evo Stereing wheel with display and wired for radio, turn signals
• In-dash brake bias adjustment
• Fuel cell equipment (upgraded for racing from the alum one)
• Fire system
• New seat belts installed in 2018
• Left hand drive
• 24v starting system
• Driver HALO installed 2 years ago (this is a must for side impact)
The car has been professionally maintained by S. Cadney.
This car has been prepared as a racer car and has been cared for as a race car by Sean and myself since I’ve owned the car ( 2012 ) with witch i have had enjoyed multiple podiums competing in the Radical Cup Canada and other events. The bodywork is not perfect, and It does have a few scrapes and scars, but it is a competitive car that will run at the front with the right driver. If lapping is your thing, this car will serve you well for a long time.
* The paint (Dip) is in need of a refresh,
No low ball offers please… I am not in a hurry to sell the car.