1995 BMW M3 - FULL TRACK / RACE CAR & TRAILER PACKAGE
Are you ready to take your track, HPDE, or race days to the next level? This is a rare opportunity to own one of the nicest examples of an M3 track/race car around. Very competitive and professionally build. You will not find another one like this!
RACE CAR DETAILS:
The BMW 318i (4) door chassis (4USCC732XSLA00032 9/94 ) was completely tore down to the shell. A salvaged low mileage US model 1995 BMW M3 (WBSBF9322SEH04338 01/95) was used as a donor to complete the build. EVERYTHING was torn down and moved over this chassis. Full rotisserie build, every nut, bolt, and M3 part was transferred.
The original 318 chassis was never street driven, and therefore was completely mint and looks new underneath. This is probably the cleanest example of an E36 track car around.
Lots of interesting history on this one. (Notice the 318 VIN is a USA build number? More details on this in person.
- Professional Full Cage, 1.75 Diameter DOM , NASCAR drivers door, tower to tower bracing & reinforced to suspension and differential mounts. Professionally built by FABCAR in Indianapolis.
- Welded sunroof delete panel and repainted matching factory color for cage and interior
- Custom wiring harness and switch panel
- Custom gauge cluster & dash. Autometer Pro Comp gauges (Tach, oil pressure, oil temp, water temp, fuel pressure, fuel level)
- Sparco Harness, Sparco Steering Wheel w/VAC Quick Release
- Spa Designs Fire Suppression
- (2) Corbeau Black Suede Seats with adjustment rails.
- 5 Point Racing Harnesses in both seats.
- Cage, Interior painted Hellrott Red to match original exterior paint
-M3 engine/trans (S50B30) 3.0L, 5 speed transmission, LSD rear differential, M3 driveline and axles (mileage on driveline is approx 50,000 km)
- Electromotive TEC II Programmable Engine Management, Magncor R100 Wires
- 24 lb/hr Injectors, Cold Air Intake, free-flow exhaust .... otherwise stock M3 engine
- Metal Impeller Water Pump
-Fresh hoses, belts, pulleys
-VAC Oil Filter Top with sending units
-Baffled Oil Pan w/Loctite upgrade on Oil Pump
-Electric Spal Fan
-Crankcase Breather w/Catch Can
-SS Dual Exhaust System to rear
- Borla-type rear mufflers (Passes Sound Inspection & CMP)
-Advanced Design 2-way adjustable F/R Race Coil-over Shocks (by Ground Control), ride height adjustable.
-Ground Control Race Fr Camber/Caster Plates, Race Rear Shock Mounts
- Eibach race springs and Helper Springs all around - firm but not excessive.
- Balanced and corner-weighted setup
- Spherical Bearings on shocks, VAC Adjustable Rear Control Arms, and sway bar links
- Racing Dynamics F/R Sway Bars
- BMW Motorsports Cross Brace under chassis
- Factory M3 calipers & setup
- Earl's SS Brake Lines
- BMW Motorsports Fr Floating Rotors, Hawk DTC-60 Pads
- Drilled Rear Rotors, Ceramic lower friction pads
- M3 ABS system components installed / but not setup
- (5) Kosei K1 (Japanese lightweight) 17 X 8.5 all around
- New Falken Azenis RT615K
- Wheel bolts replaced by 10.9 long studs and nuts
- 10 mm wheels spacers on front
- Many Many Spares!
- Extra Rims, Tires, Parts, etc.
- There numerous upgrades that I missed.
Current specs on the car are 2720 Lbs full fuel, great handling, approx 250 HP being slightly tuned over stock, with lots of potential if so inclined.
The car is fully documented with many original receipts from the builder in Indianapolis, totaling over $40K to build. There are US receipts for the car and the donor M3 car, including the VIN numbers. The car was legally imported to Canada in 2007 with Canada Border Service documentation as a competition vehicle with receipts for taxes paid, and CASC letter identifying the car as a competition vehicle. The car has documentation to take it to the US for events and return without problem.
This car is a very safe, clean, well-equipped, and looks almost show car worthy. It has never been crashed & repaired. Paint is still original. Cosmetically it is near perfect with some minor imperfections, but is an excellent DE Car, Lapping Car, BMW Club Racer, or could be further prepped for a Racing Series. This is not some barn build hack job, this is a professional build! Must see in person to appreciate. Turn Key!
This setup can alos be packaged with a 2013 Enclosed Hallmark Trailer setup with tire rack, tool boxes, and much more. Willing to sell together or separately.
The 2013 Hallmark trailer is like new! It has approx 2000km, from a few trips to Calabogie Motorsports track. ($25,000 - Package Deal)
$19,500 - Race Car Only
Call Shawn @ 613-371-0829 or email [email protected] for a showing!
This item is used
Ad id: 1258