Catching two MX-5's at Circuit of the America's in the Pirelli World Challenge TC Race. We were avoiding 2nd gear (clutch issue), and this was our first run of this length (40 min.) on the car. Setup is not ideal, but the car was still fast, and great on the straights!
After this clips ends I caught both MX 5's and would pass two more cars before the end of the race. I passed the orange MX-5 with a really cool pass on the outside of the triple apex right hander while he slowed behind TCB traffic. Wish I had the footage of that! The noises you hear that sound like debris are both pickup from the excess rubber on the track, and our right front brake duct that came loose early in the race.
Thank you to our partners, it is an honor representing you!
Andrew Rains takes you for a ride in the #44 Pirelli World Challenge Touring Car Honda Accord at the beautiful Barber Motorsports Park!Read description
Don't miss this chance to own a professionally built Pirelli World Challenge TC Accord!
The car is legal to compete in the following classes:
CTCC Super Touring
Pirelli World Challenge (TC through 2019)
NASA Honda Challenge (HC1)
If you have aspirations of racing at the Pro level, this is a car you can cut your teeth in at club events, and double dip with PWC when you're ready!
Built by Rains Racing with assistance from Honda Motorsports Alabama in Birmingham, AL. This car has factory roots due to our teams' close relationship with HMA, who originally developed the 9th generation Accord platform for World Challenge competition. The car has been developed into a reliable and fast racecar.
Primary features of this racecar are:
- Cusco Limited Slip differential (we call it magic:)
- Bullet-proof Honda J35 Y2 V6 Motor (292 whp)
- K-Tuner custom ECU tuning
- Custom RV6 Performance exhaust system
- KW Double adjustable shocks
- MoTec CD125 Dash and Data Logger
- Custom roll cage - by Shea Racing
- HPD StopTech 4 piston front brakes with optional ABS
- Transmission cooler
- Custom front splitter, and Crawford Composites rear wing
- RV6 Performance Toe relocation arm for improved rear
- Fikse Aro Wheels
The buyer will receive:
- Fully detailed build spreadsheet and budget
- Maintenance log with part life estimations and service
- All spare springs, shocks, brake parts (rotors, old
caliper, new pads), exhaust systems, fluids, and
- Misc. spares
- MoTec data, setup sheets and info, and in-car video on
Need to sell soon. Open to trades for trucks, SUV's, or sportscars. Make an offer!
This item is used
Ad id: 1154