Rally ready package for sale !
Looking at selling my rally car/trailer first semester of 2018 as I'm leaving Canada (Date can be discussed). Know very well that it takes time to sell rally cars so prefer to put ad early.
It is the perfect car to start rallying, proven fast, reliable and cheap to maintain.
Car is maintained between each rally at AZE performance (engine, suspension etc) by Vincent Trudel himself, it went through a long series of upgrade over the last year.
Car will most likely attend Tall Pines (2017) and Perce neige rally (2018), car is currently located in Quebec city, test drive possible on demand. NO PARTS OUT ;-)
The car will be delivered fully serviced.
This package includes anything you need for your very first rally season:
2004 Subaru impreza wrx (street legal, all paperwork available)
- Stock 2l turbo engine (265hp), compression test done in Aug 2018
- Ecutek, tuned on 91
- 5 speed MT + short shifter
- upgraded rear differential
- Rally intake/exhaust
- reinforced suspension towers
- DMS 50mm suspension (serviced)
- CARS compliant roll cage (log book) + FIA seat cross members
- 4/2 pots brakes with Ferodo DS2500 pads + stop tech discs + steel lines
- OBP Hydraulic e-brake with brake bias toggle
- Brake and fuel lines rerouted inside the car
- AZE skid plate + gas tank shields + hdpe underbody protections
- 2 New Sabelt GT-160 seats with lateral ears
- Sets of seat belts (expires in 2018)
- Rev meter + Trip meter
- Copilot light
- New Stilo intercom
- All new safety equipment (triangles, first aid, belt cutters, lights, spill kit etc) + tool box
- Helmets bag
- 6 enkei gold wheels + 6 white braid wheels (New)
- 6 gravel tires (maxxis) + 6 snow tires (toyo)
- May come with new 30” led light bar + mounts + wiring
- New bearings all around
- Car never got rebuilt, no DNF so far (3 events), frame in great condition, no rust
- Custom built heavy duty double axles trailer + loading ramps
- New brakes + tires
- Lights ok
- 5MT gear box
- 2 CV shafts
- OEM suspension
- Suspension links
- Spare pads and rotors (front/rear) + lines
- MAF sensor etc
- Nuts and Bolts ;-)
- Floor jack + 4 stands + stab plates + Tarp + wheels shocks
- 2x25l gas jerrican
- Electric torque wrench + sockets
- Lots of tools in a box + liquids
Asking 27k$ CAD all inclusive (can discuss payment conditions).
If you have a 2014+ fiesta ST gravel specs for trade this is heaven !
If you think it's smart to wait just before I leave to make a low baller offer ...then you'll lose as if it doesn't sale I'll leave with it.
Want to see it running? Check my channel on You Tube.
Thank you to Peter MacDonald for the pictures
This item is used
Ad id: 1097