1988 Porsche 911 for sale.
Very clean and ready to show, race and/or DE air cooled 911. In VERY good condition. Straight body and frame, never crashed or hit. 993 3,6 liter engine freshly rebuilt by Carlosport; still needs to be broken in. Runs on PMO carburetors. G50 Gearbox. Fully welded roomy cage as per FIA specs. Fibreglass hood, doors, roof, bumpers and fender extensions (widebody). Military grade engine and electricity wiring. 2200 lbs including both seats and fluids. Large oil cooler connected to aluminum duct with hood air extractor.
• JE Pistons
• Bilstein RSR suspension kit (on torsion bars) with bump steer kit
• 2 sets of 18" Jongbloed wheels
• Wevo G50 shifter
• Wevo engine mounts
• Quiethorsepower Phase 10 exhaust
• Kennedy lightweight clutch with 911 turbo disc
• Rothsport Quick release steering hub
• Lexan side and rear windows
• Rennline interior garments
Too much too list. There were no expenses spared, no cut corners building this car. The car is awesome looking. It is currently setted as a DE/Track Day car with mufflers and 2 racing seats + harnesses. A racing exhaust system would unleash the beast in this engine.
This item is used
Ad id: 1095